Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage (CL260)KÖP 2 BETALA FÖR 1!*
Build skills to manage hybrid cloud Red Hat Ceph Storage for medium and mass-scale enterprise applications and for Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage (CL260) is designed for storage administrators and cloud operators who deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage in a production data center environment or as a component of a Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure. Learn how to deploy, manage, and scale a Ceph storage cluster to provide hybrid storage resources, including Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift-compatible object storage, Ceph-native and iSCSI-based block storage, and shared file storage. This course is based on Red Hat Ceph Storage version 4.2.
- Deploy and manage a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster on commodity servers using Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform.
- Create, expand, and control access to storage pools provided by the Ceph cluster.
- Access Red Hat Ceph Storage from clients using object, block, and file-based methods.
- Analyze and tune Red Hat Ceph Storage performance.
- Integrate Red Hat OpenStack Platform image, object, block, and file storage with a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster.
Introducing Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture
Describe Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture, including data organization, distribution and client access methods.
Deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage
Deploy a new Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster and expand the cluster capacity.
Configuring a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster
Manage the Red Hat Ceph Storage configuration, including the primary settings, the use of monitors, and the cluster network layout.
Creating object storage cluster components
Create and manage the components that comprise the object storage cluster, including OSDs, pools, and the cluster authorization method.
Creating and customizing storage maps
Manage and adjust the CRUSH and OSD maps to optimize data placement to meet the performance and redundancy requirements of cloud applications.
Providing block storage using RADOS Block Devices
Configure Ceph to provide block storage for clients by using RADOS block devices (RBDs).
Providing object storage with RGW
Configure Ceph to provide object storage for clients by using a RADOS Gateway (RGW).
Providing file storage with CephFS
Configure Ceph to provide file storage for clients using the Ceph File System (CephFS).
Managing a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster
Manage an operational Ceph cluster using tools to check status, monitor services, and properly start and stop all or part of the cluster. Perform cluster maintenance by replacing or repairing cluster components, including MONs, OSDs, and PGs.
Tuning and troubleshooting Red Hat Ceph Storage
Identify the key Ceph cluster performance metrics and use them to tune and troubleshoot Ceph operations for optimal performance.
Managing Red Hat OpenStack Platform storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage
Manage an OpenStack infrastructure to use Red Hat Ceph Storage to provide image, block, volume, object, and shared file storage.
Review tasks from Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage.
Audience for this course
- This course is intended for storage administrators and cloud operators who want to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage for use by servers in an enterprise data center or within a Red Hat OpenStack Platform environment.
- Developers writing applications who use cloud-based storage will learn the distinctions of various storage types and client access methods.
Prerequisites for this course
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification, Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation certification, or equivalent experience.
- For candidates that have not earned an RHCE or equivalent, confirmation of the correct skill set knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment at free assessment
- Some experience with storage administration is recommended but not required.
- Pris: 9 350 kr
- Kod: CL260R
- Format: E-lärande
Självstudier med digitalt material i form av läsning och datorbaserade övningar.