Preliminary Exam in Red Hat System Administration I Exam (PE124)
The performance-based Preliminary Exam in Red Hat System Administration I (PE124V80) tests your knowledge in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and deployment scenarios. The skills tested in this exam are the foundation for system administration across all Red Hat® products.
This exam is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.0.
Red Hat encourages you to consider taking Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) to help prepare.
This hands-on, practical exam requires you to undertake real-world tasks using your own laptop or computer and remote cloud instances. Visit our Red Hat Preliminary Exams page to find out more about this format.
Audience for this exam
- Experienced or novice Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and are on the path to becoming an Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- IT professionals who are on the path to becoming a Red Hat Certified Engineer
Prerequisites for this exam
- Have either taken Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) or have comparable work experience as a system administrator on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Review the Red Hat Preliminary Exam in System Administration I (PE124) objectives
- Pris: 2 200 kr
- Kod: PE124v80
- Format: Individuell examination
Välj ett tillfälle som passar dig och genomför i enskilt Red Hat-certifierat-examineringsrum med komplett teknisk utrustning hos Lexher i Kista.