Red Hat Certified Cloud-native Developer Exam (EX378)
The Red Hat Certified Cloud-Native Developer exam (EX378) tests your skills and knowledge with regard to coding the server side of Kubernetes-native Java applications using the Quarkus framework. The exam focuses on the basic skills required to create a complete microservice using a persistent data store.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Cloud-Native Developer, which also counts toward earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA® )certification
This exam is based on Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 4.5. This exam is based on Red Hat Build of Quarkus v1.7.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Cloud-Native Developer, which also counts toward earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®) certification.
Red Hat encourages you to consider taking Red Hat Cloud-native Microservices Development with Quarkus (DO378) to help you prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
Many books and other resources on system administration for Red Hat products are available. Red Hat does not endorse any of these materials as preparation guides for exams. Nevertheless, you may find additional reading helpful to deepen your understanding.
The Red Hat Certified Cloud-Native Developer Exam is a hands-on, practical exam that requires you to undertake real-world tasks. Internet access is not provided during the exam, and you will not be permitted to bring any hard copy or electronic documentation into the exam. This prohibition includes notes, books, or any other materials. For most exams, the documentation that ships with the product is available during the exam.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as total scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Audience for this exam
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Cloud-Native Developer:
- Java developers who are implementing microservices using Quarkus and Kubernetes
- Red Hat Certified professionals who wish to pursue Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) certification
Prerequisites for this exam
- Student must have taken the Red Hat Cloud-native Microservices Development with Quarkus (DO378) course or have comparable hands-on experience.
- Familiarity with using Visual Code/Codiium in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment.
- Good experience with JSE, including a knowledge and understanding of the core Java concepts and APIs, is necessary for this exam. For example, Exceptions, Annotations and the Collections API are all required during the exam.
- Some familiarity with Openshift/Kubernetes is beneficial.
Pris: 5 700 kr
- Kod: EX378V17K
Format: Individuell examination
Välj ett tillfälle som passar dig och genomför i enskilt Red Hat-certifierat-examineringsrum med komplett teknisk utrustning hos Lexher i Kista.