Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation exam (EX407)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation exam (EX407) tests your ability to use Ansible to automate the configuration of systems and applications.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist, which also count towards becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
This exam is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5 and Ansible 2.7.
Red Hat encourages you to consider taking Automation with Ansible I (DO407) to help prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
Many books and other resources on system administration for Red Hat products are available. Red Hat does not endorse any of these materials as preparation guides for exams. Nevertheless, you may find additional reading helpful to deepen your understanding.
This exam is a performance-based evaluation of your ability to use Ansible to automate system configuration and application deployment. Performance-based testing means that you must perform tasks similar to what you perform on your job.
You will be required to develop Ansible playbooks that configure systems for specific roles and then apply those playbooks to systems to implement those roles. You will also be asked to demonstrate your ability to run Ansible playbooks and configure an Ansible environment for specific behaviors. You will be evaluated on whether you have met specific objective criteria.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as total scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Audience for this exam
- System administrators who need to manage large numbers of systems
- System administrators who work in a DevOps environment and who wish to automate a large part of their day-to-day workload
- Developers who have some basic systems administration background and who wish to incorporate automation into their development process
- A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist or Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Prerequisites for this course
- Take Automation with Ansible (DO407), or demonstrate equivalent experience working with Ansible to configure systems
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or higher or having equivalent systems administration experience is recommended, but not required
- Pris: 5 700 kr
- Kod: EX407V27K
- Format: Individuell examination
Välj ett tillfälle som passar dig och genomför i enskilt Red Hat-certifierat-examineringsrum med komplett teknisk utrustning hos Lexher i Kista.
Automation with Ansible I with Exam (DO408)
Boka även följande kurser och/eller examinationer samtidigt och få 5% rabatt: