Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ceph Cloud Storage (EX260)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ceph Cloud Storage exam (EX260) tests the knowledge, skills, and ability to install, configure, and manage Red Hat® Ceph Storage clusters.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ceph Cloud Storage that also counts towards earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Ceph 4.2.
Red Hat encourages you to consider taking Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage (CL260) to help prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
Many books and other resources on system administration for Red Hat products are available. Red Hat does not endorse any of these materials as preparation guides for exams. Nevertheless, you may find additional reading helpful to deepen your understanding.
This exam is a performance-based evaluation of skills and knowledge required to configure and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage clusters. You perform the configuration and administrative tasks necessary to deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage on multiple systems and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria. Performance-based testing means that you must perform tasks similar to what you would perform on the job.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as total scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Audience for this exam
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ceph Storage Administration:
- Red Hat Certified Engineers who wish to pursue Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- System administrators who want to demonstrate the ability to configure Red Hat Ceph Storage clusters
- Cloud administrators who need to configure Red Hat Ceph Storage for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform or Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Prerequisites for this exam
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have comparable work experience and skills (Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) would be even better)
- Participants must have taken Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage (CL260) or have comparable work experience
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ceph Cloud Storage exam objectives
Pris: 5 700 kr
- Kod: EX260V42K
Format: Individuell examination
Välj ett tillfälle som passar dig och genomför i enskilt Red Hat-certifierat-examineringsrum med komplett teknisk utrustning hos Lexher i Kista.
Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage with exam (CL261)
Boka även följande kurser och/eller examinationer samtidigt och få 0% rabatt: