Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering Exam (EX436)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availbility Clustering (EX436) is a performance-based test of the skills and knowledge needed to implement high-availability services on Red Hat Enterprise Linux®
What you need to know
Red Hat encourages all candidates for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering (EX436) exam to take the Red Hat Enterprise High Availability Clustering (RH436) training course. Attendance in that course is not required, so one can choose to take just the exam. Many successful candidates who took the course already possessing substantial skills and knowledge have reported that the course still made a positive difference for them.
While attending Red Hat courses can be an important part of one's preparation to take exams, attending courses does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
Many books and other resources on system administration for Red Hat's products are available. Red Hat does not officially endorse any as preparation guides for its exam. Nevertheless, you may find additional reading deepens understanding and can prove helpful.
This exam is a performance-based evaluation of system administration skills and knowledge. Candidates perform a number of routine system administration tasks and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria.
Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job.
This exam consists of one section lasting 4 hours.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Audience for this exam
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for the planning, deployment, and management of more than 1 physical or virtualized server
- High Availability Clusteringan RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Specialist or an RHCDS or RHCA credential
Prerequisites for this exam
Exam candidates should:
- Hold a current RHCE certification at the time the exam is taken.
- Have Red Hat High Availability Clustering (RH436) or equivalent experience.
- Understand that real-world system administration experience is also an important aspect of preparation for the exam.
- Review exam objectives for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering.
- Pris: 5 700 kr
- Kod: EX436V7K
- Format: Individuell examination
Välj ett tillfälle som passar dig och genomför i enskilt Red Hat-certifierat-examineringsrum med komplett teknisk utrustning hos Lexher i Kista.
Red Hat High Availability Clustering with exam (RH437)
Boka även följande kurser och/eller examinationer samtidigt och få 5% rabatt: