Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436)
The Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436) is a performance-based test of the skills and knowledge needed to implement high-availability services on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability Add-on.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist that also counts towards earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on the Pacemaker component of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High-Availability Add-On, Version 4.2.
What you need to know
Red Hat encourages all candidates for Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in High Availability Clustering (EX436) to consider taking Red Hat High Availability Clustering (RH436) courses to help prepare.
Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
Many books and other resources on system administration for Red Hat products are available. Red Hat does not endorse any of these materials as preparation guides for exams. Nevertheless, you may find additional reading helpful to deepen your understanding.
This exam is a performance-based evaluation of system administration skills and knowledge. Candidates perform a number of routine system administration tasks and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria. Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as total scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Audience for this exam
- Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for the planning, deployment, and management of multiple physical or virtualized servers.
- Linux® system administrators who want to demonstrate competency in configuring and managing highly available failover clusters.
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or an RHCA credential.
Prerequisites for this exam
- Red Hat recommends that candidates earn Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) before attempting this exam but neither is required.
- Have Red Hat High Availability Clustering (RH436) or equivalent experience.
- Understand that real-world system administration experience is also an important aspect of preparation for the exam.
- Review exam objectives for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in High Availability Clustering exam.
Pris: 7 490 kr
- Kod: EX436V83K
Format: Individuell examination
Välj ett tillfälle som passar dig och genomför remote eller hos Lexher, Kista, i enskilt Red Hat-certifierat examineringsrum med fullständig teknisk utrustning.
Red Hat High Availability Clustering with exam (RH437)
Boka även följande kurser och/eller examinationer samtidigt och få 5% rabatt: