Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management Exam (EX362)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management exam (EX362) tests your knowledge, skills, and ability to create, configure, and manage Red Hat® Enterprise Linux authentication services and integrate those services with a variety of Red Hat and non-Red Hat products and technologies.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Red Hat Satellite Server 6, Red Hat Ansible Tower 2, and Microsoft Windows 10 Active Directory.
Red Hat encourages all candidates for Red Hat Certified Specialist in Directory Services and Authentication to consider taking Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) to help prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
Many books and other resources on system administration for Red Hat products are available. Red Hat does not endorse any of these materials as preparation guides for exams. Nevertheless, you may find additional reading helpful to deepen your understanding.
This exam is a performance-based evaluation of skills and knowledge required to configure and manage Red Hat directory services. You perform the configuration and administrative tasks necessary to deploy Red Hat directory services and configure other products to use those services, and you are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria. Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as total scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Audience for this exam
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Directory Services and Authentication:
- Any Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) who wishes to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
- System administrators who want to demonstrate the ability to configure authentication services and link other products to those services.
Prerequisites for this exam
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have comparable work experience and skills (Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification recommended)
- Take the Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) course or have comparable work experience
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Directory Services and Authentication exam objectives
- While not required, experience with the following products is also recommended:
- Red Hat Satellite Server 6.3
- Red Hat Ansible Tower
- Microsoft Active Directory Server 2016
Pris: 5 700 kr
- Kod: EX362V45K
Format: Individuell examination
Välj ett tillfälle som passar dig och genomför i enskilt Red Hat-certifierat-examineringsrum med komplett teknisk utrustning hos Lexher i Kista.