Red Hat Preliminary Exam in Red Hat OpenStack Administration (PE110)
The Red Hat Preliminary Exam in Red Hat OpenStack Administration (PE110) is a performance-based exam to evaluate your knowledge in managing cloud infrastructures using Red Hat OpenStack Platform. The skills tested in this exam are the foundation for using OpenStack across all environments.
This exam is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.0.
Red Hat encourages you to consider taking Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) to help prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
Many books and other resources on system administration for Red Hat products are available. Red Hat does not endorse any of these materials as preparation guides for exams. Nevertheless, you may find additional reading helpful to deepen your understanding.
The Red Hat Preliminary Exam in Red Hat OpenStack Administration exam is a hands-on, practical exam that requires you to undertake real-world tasks. Internet access is not provided during the exam, and you will not be permitted to bring any hard copy or electronic documentation into the exam. This prohibition includes notes, books, or any other materials. For most exams, the documentation that ships with the product is available during the exam.
Audience for this exam
The following audiences may be interested in taking this exam:
- Experienced or novice system administrators who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat OpenStack Platform skills.
- Students who have attended Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) and are on the path to becoming a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
Recommended for this exam
Candidates for this exam should:
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have comparable work experience.
- Have taken the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) course or have comparable work experience using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Review the Red Hat Preliminary Exam in Red Hat OpenStack exam (PE110) objectives.
Red Hat Preliminary Exams are taken using your own laptop or computer and remote cloud instances. Read more about Preliminary Exams here.
- Pris: 2 200 kr
- Kod: PE110V16
- Format: Individuell examination
Välj ett tillfälle som passar dig och genomför i enskilt Red Hat-certifierat-examineringsrum med komplett teknisk utrustning hos Lexher i Kista.