Red Hat Training: Open Practices for your DevOps Journey (DO250)KÖP 2 BETALA FÖR 1!*
Discover open practices for incremental process changes to assist in your DevOps transformation journey.
Open Practices for your DevOps Journey (DO250) prepares a student to facilitate and participate in discovery, planning and delivery of projects where DevOps transformation is desired. At the end of this course, you will establish a toolbox of select practices and rethink your approach to cross-functional team projects. Utilizing new skills will enable your organization to effectively discover team purpose, align on project options, and deliver value that achieves target outcomes.
- Discovery practices that support creating alignment on Who and What is desired to be created
- Delivery practices that support creating quick and effective means to Deliver and Reflect
- Options Pivot practices that support prioritization and organizing work to be logically completed
- Foundational Team practices that support team collaboration and communication, and technical concepts
- How work visualization and remote collaboration can be done to support DevOps delivery methods
Getting started with DevOps culture and practices
Fostering culture and collaboration
Establishing fundamental technical practices
Driving team alignment with discovery practices
Setting direction with options pivot practices
Delivering value with Agile methodologies
Audience for this course
- Project Managers, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters: Individuals facilitating project planning & execution who wish to adjust their approach and incrementally move the organization toward DevOps.
- System Administrators, SRE, Application Developers: Technical project team members participating in discovery, planning and execution phases will accelerate the completion of these practices with greater detail.
- Leadership, Product Owners, Key Stakeholders: Individuals with a vested interest in project success or whom provide oversight, goals, and objectives for why the project is needed will have greater insight into the process and ensure their requirements are captured.
Prerequisites for this course
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Pris: 7 400 kr
- Kod: DO250R
- Format: E-lärande
Självstudier med digitalt material i form av läsning och datorbaserade övningar.