Automation with Ansible I with Exam (DO408)
- Kurser som ingår
Learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Ansible
Automation with Ansible with exam (DO408) is designed for Linux system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. You will learn how to install and configure Ansible on a management workstation and prepare managed hosts for automation.
This course is based on Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.7. This course also includes Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation exam (EX407).
IT automation is key to managing large numbers of systems and applications efficiently and consistently at scale. In this course, you will write Ansible playbooks to automate tasks, and you will run them to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured. You will also explore examples of approaches to automate common Linux system administration tasks.
Course content summary
- Install Ansible / Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes.
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Write effective Ansible playbooks at scale.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles.