Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift with exam (AD422)
- Kurser som ingår
Learn to develop, implement, test, and deploy applications utilizing enterprise integration patterns (EIP)
Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift with exam (AD422) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5, OpenShift 3.9, Fuse 7.1, and Camel 2.21. The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development exam (EX421) is included in this course.
Camel and Red Hat Fuse enable developers to create complex integrations in a simple and maintainable format. Camel development is organized around:
- Routes that define a sequence or flow of processing.
- Processors that transform, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel route.
- Components that enable the creation of endpoints that interact with the outside world for acquiring and transmitting data.
Course content summary
- Create basic routes and integration solutions with Camel.
- Combine messages through aggregation.
- Develop tests with Camel test kit and mock components.
- Develop REST services with the REST DSL and Swagger.
- Deploy a route on Karaf, EAP, and Spring Boot.
- Increase route throughput with parallel processing.
- Deploy microservices with Fuse on OpenShift.