Containers, Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I with Exam (DO286)
- Kurser som ingår
Learn to build and manage linux containers and configure and manage an OpenShift cluster
Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I with exam (DO286) helps you build core knowledge in building and managing Linux containers and Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to deploy sample applications to either a local container runtime or an OpenShift cluster and then how to configure and manage OpenShift clusters to further understand how developers will use the platform. These skills are needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators, and site reliability engineers.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2. DO286 combines the content from Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280). The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280) is included in this bundle.
Course content summary
- Understand container and OpenShift architecture.
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy and Troubleshoot applications on OpenShift.
- Configure authentication using local users.
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC).
- Configure service and container networking.
- Configure pod scheduling using labels and selectors.
- Limit compute resource usage.
- Scale a cluster.
- Monitor cluster events and alerts.