Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning with exam (RH443)
- Kurser som ingår
Performance tuning and capacity planning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Performance Tuning: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud with exam (RH443) teaches and validates skills related to the methodology of performance tuning for senior Linux® system administrators. This offering discusses system architecture with an emphasis on understanding its implications on system performance, performance adjustments, open source benchmarking utilities, networking performance, and tuning configurations for specific server use cases and workloads.
This course and exam are based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8.
- Analyze and tune for resource-specific scenarios
- Apply tuning profiles with the tuned tool
- Tune in virtual environments (hosts and guests)
- Trace and profile system events and activity
- Tune resource limits and utilization using systemd-integrated cgroups
- Gather performance metrics and benchmarking data