Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators with exam (CL211)
- Kurser som ingår
Build advanced skills for performing Red Hat OpenStack Platform day 2 operations and management of hybrid cloud infrastructure
This course is designed for cloud operators, service administrators, and automation engineers who operate and manage a full-featured hybrid and private cloud-computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform. Students will learn how to manage, monitor, troubleshoot, and scale a Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure. The course focuses on using the OpenStack Client command-line user interface to configure metrics, policies, and architecture in order to support daily enterprise cloud applications and operations. The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure exam (EX210) is included in this offering.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.1 and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8.2.
Course content summary
- Managing overcloud service containerization technology.
- Providing metrics for performance tuning and governance.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Open Virtual Networking (OVN) network flow.
- Configuring Identity service using an external Red Hat IdM store.
- Managing the core control plane, including Pacemaker.
- Customizing images, with techniques for multiple use cases.
- Managing block and object storage back-ends.
- Managing compute nodes, including tuning and hyperconverged.
- Troubleshooting Red Hat OpenStack Platform.