Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration with exam (RH404)
- Kurser som ingår
Learn how to configure Red Hat Satellite 6 to deploy and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and software
Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration with exam (RH404) explores and validates the concepts and methods necessary for successful large-scale management of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems. You will learn and demonstrate your ability to configure Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server and populate it with software packages. You will use Red Hat Satellite to manage the software development life cycle of a subscribed host and its configuration, and learn how to provision hosts integrated with software and Ansible® configuration management upon deployment.
This offering includes the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Deployment and Systems Management exam (EX403) and is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat Satellite 6.6.
- Verify a Red Hat Satellite 6.6 installation.
- Regulate Red Hat Satellite with organizations, locations, users, and roles.
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite environments and content views.
- Use Red Hat Satellite to configure hosts with Ansible playbooks and roles.
- Provision hosts with integrated software and configuration management.
- Implement Metal-as-a-Service (MaaS) with Satellite discovery and provisioning of unprovisioned hosts.