Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift with Exam (DO426)
- Kurser som ingår
Learn to mitigate and manage threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure
Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift with exam (DO426) helps infrastructure administrators and security professionals learn and validate how to identity and mitigate threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure. The curriculum also covers how to implement and manage secure architecture, policies, and procedures for modern containerized applications and software-defined networking.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5, Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 3.11, and Red Hat® Identity Manager 7.5. The offering also includes Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Containers and OpenShift Container Platform exam (EX425).
You will learn about using secure and trusted container images, registries, and source code; managing network and storage isolation; implementing application single sign-on; and configuring appropriate security constraints and service role–based access control. You will also find out how existing core Linux technologies—such as namespaces, cgroups, seccomp, capabilities, and SELinux—provide a robust and mature host environment with strongly secure containers.
Course content summary
- Learn Linux multitenancy isolation and least-privilege technologies.
- Investigate trusted repositories, as well as signing and scanning images.
- Implement security in a continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Integrate web application single sign-on.
- Automate policy-based deployments.
- Configure security context constraints (SCC).
- Manage API access control.
- Provide secure network I/O.
- Deliver secure storage I/O.