Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA exam (RH135)
- Kurser som ingår
Teaches and validates the key tasks needed to become a full-time Linux® administrator
Red Hat System Administration II (RH135) is designed as the second part of the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) training track for IT professionals who have taken Red Hat System Administration I (RH124). The course goes deeper into core Linux® system administration skills, including storage configuration, security feature management, task control, and installation and deployment of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
The Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) is included in this offering, which is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.0.
Course content summary
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Manage security and system access
- Control the boot process and system services