Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible and exam (RH295)
- Kurser som ingår
Learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible and exam (RH295) is designed for Linux system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam (EX294) is included in this offering. This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8.4 and Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 1.2.
- Installing Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on control nodes.
- Creating and updating inventories of managed hosts and managing connections to them.
- Automating administration tasks with Ansible playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Writing effective playbooks at scale.
- Protecting sensitive data used by Ansible Automation Platform with Ansible Vault.
- Reusing code and simplifying playbook development with Ansible Automation Platform roles and collections.