Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible and exam (RH295)
- Kurser som ingår
Learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Ansible
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible and exam (RH295) is designed for Linux system administrators and developers who need to learn and validate how to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. You will prove your ability to install and configure Ansible® on a management workstation; prepare managed hosts for automation; write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks; and run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam (EX294) is included in this offering. This offering is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8 and Red Hat® Ansible® Engine 2.8.
Course content summary
- Install Ansible / Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes.
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Write effective playbooks at scale.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles.