RHCE Certification lab with RHCSA and RHCE Exams (RH300)
- Kurser som ingår
Prepare for the Red Hat Certified Engineer exam (EX300)
The RHCE® Certification lab (RH300) is designed for students seeking a hands-on, lab-based review prior to taking the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam. Students taking this course should have already completed their classroom training and simply be preparing to take or retake the exam.
During the 4-day course, students will work at their own pace through the complete set of labs from both the RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) Rapid Track course (RH199) and Red Hat System Administration III (RH254). The RHCE Certification Lab course includes a few instructor lectures designed to review key technologies such as systemd, firewalld, and IPv6. For the classroom and virtual classroom versions of this course, an instructor will be available throughout the week to assist students as they work through the labs.
Note: This version of the course includes the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) EX200 and Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) EX300 exams on the final day of the course.
Course content summary
- Managing and troubleshooting systemd services during the boot process
- Network configuration and basic troubleshooting
- Managing local storage, creating and using file systems
- Firewall management with firewalld
- Automating installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux® using kickstart
- Manage SELinux settings
- Using NFS and Samba shared filesystems
- Network port security and link aggregation
- iSCSI initiator and target configuration
- Domain Name System (DNS) troubleshooting and caching name server
- Providing Network File System (NFS) and Server Message Block (SMB) file servers
- Apache HTTPD web server management
- MariaDB SQL datbase configuration
- Postfix Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) nullclient for servers
- Bash scripting for automation