RHCSA Rapid Track course with RHCSA exam (RH200)
- Kurser som ingår
Master the essential Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 configuration, administration, and maintenance tasks and methods in a condensed format
The RHCSA Rapid Track course with exam (RH200) relates to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8 and is designed for students who already have significant experience with Linux administration. This offering combines Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) and includes the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200), reviewing the tasks at an accelerated pace.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
Course content summary
- Package management with new repository structure and appstream modules
- Create storage devices, volumes, and file systems, including Stratis storage management
- Configure network services and security
- Manage processes, scheduling, and tuning
- Manage users, groups, and authentication
- Perform server management with the Cockpit web management utility
- Troubleshoot and obtain support