Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management with Exam (AD241)
- Kurser som ingår
Introduction to building and managing APIs using standard practices with Red Hat 3scale API Management
Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management with exam (JB/AD241) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives developers and administrators an introduction to managing APIs with our technology. Red Hat® 3scale API Management enables developers and administrators to monetize, manage, and document APIs.
This course is based on Red Hat 3scale API Management 2.4. The Red Hat Certified Specialist in API Management exam (EX240) is also included in this course.
API management capabilities are becoming increasingly important as companies begin to use application programming interfaces to provide direct programmable access to their services, data, and processes. In this course, you will explore the features of Red Hat 3scale API Management and understand its critical role in digital transformation and agile integration practices.
You will learn to create and manage a developer portal with these features:
- End-user signup flows
- ActiveDocs documentation
- Custom workflows
- Rate limits
- SOAP and ODATA web services
Course content summary
- Understand 3scale API Management architecture and primary features.
- Learn typical API use cases and strategies.
- Investigate 3scale API Management deployment options.
- Establish and configure subscription plans.
- Configure and test API management integration.
- Configure a developer portal.
- Set up Red Hat SSO integration.