Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications with Exam (DO289)
- Kurser som ingår
Design, build, and deploy containerized applications on an OpenShift cluster
Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications with exam (DO289) builds and validates understanding of containers as a key technology for configuring and deploying applications and microservices. As the second offering in the OpenShift® development track, this course and exam will test your ability to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications to an OpenShift cluster.
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development exam (EX288) is included in this offering, which is based on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.
Whether you’re writing container-native applications or migrating existing brownfield applications, you’ll learn how to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes.
- Manager and trigger application builds.
- Customize an existing source-to-image base image.
- Create an OpenShift template.
- Create health checks to monitor and improve application reliability.
- Create and deploy a Jenkins pipeline for continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Create and deploy cloud-native application for OpenShift.